Contributed by Consulting Dietitian Shauna Lindzon RD
Yield: 18 medium clusters
6 oz (175 g) bittersweet chocolate (at least 70% cocoa solids), coarsely chopped
½ cup quinoa puffs (or any puffed cereal)
½ cup dried cranberries
½ cup whole toasted almonds, chopped in half
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place the chocolate in a large glass bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir with whisk. Microwave for 30 second intervals until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Fold the quinoa puffs, cranberries and almonds into the melted chocolate. Stir to combine.
- Using a small spoon, prepare 18 clusters of the chocolate mixture onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Let set until firm, about 30 minutes, or refrigerate until firm.
- Store in fridge or freezer. Serve at room temperature.