- Graduated (KCI) Kipling Collegiate High School
- Graduated Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (CMCC) in 1977
- Graduated Tyndale Seminary with a Masters in Theological Studies (MTS) 2002.
My focus has always been on family practice. I currently treat several 3 generation families. One family has been my patient for 37 years.
Transforming people and the community in which I live. Enabling and empowering people to change.
My passion in practice is applying a traditional Chiropractic holistic approach, one that encompasses body, mind and soul.
“Helping people get more from life” is a quip my brother Bill used to describe what he saw me doing. I then adopted it as my practice slogan.
- Faculty for 25 years CMCC. Held academic rank of Associate Professor; and administration positions of Director of Chiropractic Sciences and Assistant Dean (in the absence of a Dean).
- Mentor of the Year runner up award, TRIEC- Peel Mentorship Partnership Program. I was recognized for my contribution in facilitating and developing “Core Values” in the mentoring program.
- Mentorship recognition award/scholarship from Tyndale Seminary.