- University of Hawaii, Bachelor of Arts
- Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (CMCC) (Clinic Honours)
- McMaster Contemporary Medical Acupuncture Provider
- Full Body Active Release Technique Provider (ART)TM
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
Clinical Focus: To treat and educate patients of all ages in order to allow them to pursue all of their goals with optimal health.
Athletic Focus: To provide athletes of all ages and levels, with the latest sport specific assessments, treatments, and injury prevention programs in order to facilitate injury risk management and help the athletes maximize their potential so they can reach their athletic goals.
Quote: “Often, the site of pain is not the cause of pain”-Vladimir Janda
- Travelled with an Olympic medalist and top 10 world ranked female tennis player providing movement assessments, treatment, rehabilitation, and training
- Co-Founder of Athletic Movement Assessment, which helps to identify muscle weakness, flexibility/mobility issues, joint problems and aberrant movement patterns that may result in injury or decreased performance
- Helped numerous professional athletes through treatment, rehabilitation, and injury prevention programs
- Graduated from Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College with Clinic Honours
- Has been requested as a practice partner at the Rogers Cup professional tennis tournament, where he has practiced with numerous players, including top 10 world ranked men and women on the ATP and WTA tour
- Competed on the University of Hawaii’s NCAA Division 1 Men’s Tennis Team
- Attained a world ATP doubles ranking