- Queen’s University – 1995
- Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (CMCC) – 1999
- Canadian Academy of Clinical Acupuncture – 1999
- Full Body & Masters Active Release Technique Provider (ART)TM
Clinical Focus: In the Clinic: The treatment and prevention of common Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSD) and sports injuries.
In the Board Room: the development and implementation of innovative Corporate Wellness programs designed to improve employee health, performance and engagement scores.
Clinical Passions: Helping individuals achieve optimal health by improving stress resiliency and physical performance.
Quote: “In my practice I see patients of all ages, young and old. Some patients see me because they are in pain, some because they are looking to improve their performance or maintain their physical youth. Regardless, I tell my patients to think of me as their Orthopaedic Mechanic. The body’s capacity for healing is extraordinary. It is my job to help you maximize this ability and live a pain-free, active lifestyle. Recognizing the impact your day-to-day habits have on your health and performance is the first step.”
- Team Chiropractor Toronto Argonaut Football Club 2014-2015
- HPWC Expansion and move into CHSI
- World Health Day Keynote Speaker-Rotman School of Management
- Healthy Activity Expert with Canadian Olympians-Act NOW program
- Developed and implemented injury prevention programs for Canada Post and Globe and Mail